|Connector 314 (supplied in boxes of 50 pieces)
Scotchlok 314-Moisture Resistant
Used to electrically connect two or three wire ends and insulate the
connection. With a built in moisture seal, and flame retardent capabilities
this Scotchlok Insulation Displacment Connector can be used for pigtail 2- and
3- wire splicing.
- Easy to use and save time to install.
- No stripping or twisting, just squeeze
- No special tools required, squeeze shut connector.
- Our unique U contact provides a dependable electrical
- Provides a moisture-resistant seal and is flame retardant.
- Colour coded connectors for easy identification
- Rated up to 600 volts.
- Maintains UL Standard 486C (UL Standard for Safety Splicing Wire
Connector.) CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified for 600 volts
- Colour: Blue
- Available in a pack size of 50
- Connector Type - Pigtail
- Connection Style - Insulation Displacement
- Maximum Insulation - 0.155 (3.94mm)
- AWD (mm²) Wire Range - 22-14 (0.5-1.5)
- Operating Temperture - 105° C
- Approvals - UL, CSA and RoSH
- Pack Size - Available in a pack of 50
- Recommended Crimping Tool - E-9BM
- Used for tap and parallel splicing.
- Used to electrically connect two or three wire ends and insulate the
- Used for pigtail 2- and 3- wire splicing.